Panda’s are cute, aren’t they? Not if you start looking like one. And these days, it’s almost impossible to meet someone who isn’t struggling to achieve beautiful, healthy skin. These tenacious dark circles are only worsening with almost no sleep schedules, endless uncertainty, and, worst of all, stress, exacerbated by the looming pandemic days that were nothing short of a dark period in our lives.
But did you know that while we’re all dealing with one major issue, there’s another? Because not all dark circles are the same, there is no one-size-fits-all solution that will make your skin look healthy. We will help you discover several causes of dark circles and how to remove them effectively with our under-eye treatments
Dark circles affect men and women, but they are uncommon in children. This is due to the appearance of dark circles with age, skin thinning and collagen loss. Although fatigue and stress are not the only causes of dark circles, they harm your skin and increase the likelihood of developing dark circles.
Several home remedies help to reduce the prevalence of dark circles. Our experts at Vcare would recommend you amend your food habits and include dietary supplements and iron supplements.
Lifestyle changes can be one of the major exponential factors that cause dark circles. They can also impact one’s professional and personal outlook by making you appear older and tired; therefore, removing dark circles is important for your confidence.
Well, all that said, it is not impossible to treat them. Here is all that we have decoded about dark circles to help you out of your collective misery.
What Are the Causes of Dark Circles Under the Eye?
Several factors cause dark circles. The skin under the eyes is more sensitive than the rest of the face. We will explore several causes of dark circles to help you overcome them effectively and achieve desired results.
- Lack of sleep or disturbed sleep is one of the most common causes of dark circles in people
- Fatigue, stress or anxiety can cause dark circles
- Skin rashes and inflammation of the skin
- Periorbital Hyperpigmentation
- Excess production of melanin
- Deficiency of iron, causing Anaemia
- High exposure to Sunlight
- Excessive eye rubbing
- Smoking habits
- Thyroid conditions
- Darker skin tones are prone to hyperpigmentation
- Genetic predominance
We Will Explain the Above-Listed Causes and Treatments To Acquire Ever-Lasting Results.
- Fatigue – Sleep deprivation can be one of the major causes of dark circles. Oversleeping and extreme fatigue can be the root causes of stress and cause dark circles. It can make your skin look paler and physically exhausted. It can make your eyes look puffier and be cast by puffy eyelids.
- Ageing – Natural ageing is another common cause of dark circles under your eyes. As you get older, your skin thins out. There may be a decrease in the fat and collagen that keep your skin supple. As a result, the dark blood vessels beneath your skin become more visible, darkening the area beneath your eyes.
- Eyestrain – Watching the television or straining your eyes for several purposes can aggravate your dark circles. This strain can enlarge your blood vessels and can make your eyes puffy.
- Allergic reaction- Eye dryness or allergic reaction can trigger dark circles. It releases histamines to fight against the invader and can cause more itchiness, puffy eyes, and redness. It can also cause several reactions like inflammation, swelling, puffy eyes, and broken blood vessels.
- Dehydration and sun overexposure – When your skin is not hydrated, it might look pale and over-exhausting. The skin beneath your eyes may look sunken. Too much skin can cause pigmentation in the skin to darken and make your eyes look dull.
- Genetics – A family history of dark circles can increase the chances of developing them at a younger age. Predispositions to several other medical conditions like thyroid can increase the chances of developing dark circles due to the prevalent health condition.
- Anaemia is a condition where the blood vessels are lower than normal. It can leave you dizzy, lightheaded, or having shortness of breath. There are high chances of developing dark circles under this condition.
What Are The Different Types Of Dark Circles?
- Pigmented dark circles (brown): These dark circles can be caused by increased melanin production and uneven pigment distribution.
- Vascular dark circles: Blue, pink, or purple discolouration along with puffiness, in some cases, are characterised by the appearance of veins caused by thinning facial skin, which results in decreased blood flow and fluid retention.
- Pigmentation, structural, and vascular features are all in mixed dark circles.
- Structural dark circles are shadows caused by skin laxity, fat loss beneath the skin, and eye bags.
- Always consult with our certified experts to get to the bottom of dark circles. We at Vcare offer
- promising results to rectify the causes behind dark circles and offer the treatment per your requirements.
You may be unaware of conditions such as hypothyroidism, excessive dehydration, malnutrition, liver complications, and so on manifesting as dark circles. Our certified experts will also advise you to change your eating habits, including dietary supplements such as vitamins, or change the thyroid functions with proper thyroxine supplementation to get rid of your dark circles naturally.
Vcareaesthetics Under Eye Treatment
We are known for offering top-notch elite treatments for dark circles. The under-eye treatment performed at our premium clinic is meant to offer natural-looking results. We are known to provide elite treatments that offer aesthetically desired results to our patients.
We are known for providing a wide range of skin solutions that shows promising results for our patients. Our under-eye treatment is performed by world-class Dermatologists and Aesthetic physicians by offering state-of-the-art facilities and amenities to provide customised treatments to your dark circles.
VCare Aesthetics Eyeglow peels are a quick and easy way to treat dark circles and hyperpigmentation on all skin types. Specially formulated with a potent active ingredient blend leaving you with healthy, radiant skin! I hope this blog could help you offer several insights on how to deal with dark circles. Do visit our website for further queries related to under-eye treatment.