Baldness is not a predominant age phenomenon. Hair transplantation is one of the most preferred treatments preferred by people. Not only women, men too face this issue, as there are discomforts prone to this issue.
In males, this issue occurs due to hormonal changes. With increasing external pressures, stress, anxiety or hormonal imbalances, hair gets affected in the worst cases. But with the right guidance and treatment, hair can be grown within a few days. A hair transplant performed at VCare helps to revamp the stray hair. If thinning up top or baldness is an issue, the activated follicular transplant performed at our clinic can help you look confident. This blog will allow you to discover several pros and cons of the hair transplant and get better treatment per your requirements.
The activated hair transplant at our clinic is a revolutionary technique that consists of advanced innovations designed to give you healthy, natural-looking hair. The treatment is known for offering natural-looking results that have encouraged several men and women to opt for novel surgical hair growth with a minimally invasive procedure. Let us explore several reasons that come into play in hair loss and balding.
They are as follows:
- Family history- If you come from a family where baldness is common, you are more likely to experience hair loss and balding.
- Stress and anxiety are other common factors causing hair loss and baldness. However, hair regrowth occurs when the stress period is once over.
- Hormone imbalances: This is another important contributor to hair loss. Conditions like Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome/Disorder (PCOS/PCOD), thyroid, and more, as well as pregnancies, can alter hormones in our bodies. This can cause hair loss as well. Hair loss can occur due to several other medical conditions as well.
Our advanced treatment is a revolutionary grafting technology that treats the affected areas with several growth factors to offer lasting results. The treatment involves using specialized motorized devices and implants in the bald area using titanium-coated implanters for precise punch. The recent advancements in this treatment are the factors relating to platelet-rich plasma of growth factor during the transplantation, which have enabled it to reach the next level.
The activated hair treatment is a natural hair regrowth treatment that offers excellent and safe results compared to other treatments. It is a unique trademark procedure certified health experts perform at our hair clinic. Activated transplant treatment is a permanent solution for baldness, followed by maintenance procedures in the later stages. In this procedure, our experts carefully relocate hair follicles from the donor area using US FDA-approved grafting technique to implant the hair follicle in the bald area. As a result, you can see new baby hair growth in the bald area within a few months
Let us explore several pros and cons of the Hair Transplantation Treatment, which are as follows
Pros of hair transplantation treatment
1. Eliminates baldness – A hair transplant at our clinic solves your hair-related problems. You will no longer have to be concerned about a receding hairline or bald spots. A hair transplant increases the volume of hair on balding or thinning areas of your scalp and helps to reshape your receding hairline. The results of a hair transplant are extremely effective, and baldness is unlikely to return.It helps you give natural-looking and permanent hair solutions for all your problems. In a nutshell, it provides the following benefits
- Fuller head of hair with fewer bald areas.
- Improved self-esteem.
- Permanent hair loss solution.
2. Natural-looking hairline – Hair restoration should be invisible to everyone except those you tell—a hair transplant results in a more natural-looking hairline. You can expect long-lasting results and a luscious, healthy head of hair to flaunt. Today it’s possible to have natural-looking hair results, thanks to the key advancements in the hair transplant technology offered at our clinic.
3. Low maintenance hair care – The new hair implanted has low maintenance and is easy to manage post-treatment. The transplanted hair is very similar to your naturally grown hair and does not require you to use several shampoos or chemicals to maintain hair growth. After the surgery, our experts would recommend you certain medications or creams that need to be taken for better results in the longer term. You can apply a gentle shampoo with fewer chemicals to maintain hair growth.
4. Safe – It is an FDA-approved hair transplant treatment performed by world-class trichologists and certified well experts. It offers state-of-the-art facilities and top-notch amenities to execute the hair transplant that offers desired results. Strict protocols are applied during the process, by our certified experts, at all levels that guarantee 100% safety. One of the best advantages of hair transplantation treatment.
5. Maximum density – The hair transplant helps to offer natural-looking results, with a maximum density of more than 90%, that offers desired results, performed by certified health experts. The state-of-the-art solution to hair loss helps to automate the hair transplant treatment, by harvesting follicles, with minimal recovery time and natural-looking results. We are proud to inform you that we offer the first FDA-approved hair transplantation system that offers desired results. Contact Vcare for more information, experience the benefits of hair transplantation, and regain your confidence!
6. Lifetime growth – The procedure is followed by professional experts or surgeons trained in this field. Individuals do not need to undergo any additional hair-renewal treatments once the treatment is completed. The hair implanted will continue to grow for the rest of its life. It is one of the greatest advantages of hair transplants performed at our clinic.
7. Cost-effective procedure – The hair transplant procedure performed at our clinic is cost-effective and everlasting in the long run. You might wonder that the treatment is expensive; however, if you consider the cost of other treatments, you might find them inexpensive initially; they might add up in the later stages of maintenance procedures. The hair transplant performed at our clinic helps to offer lasting results. It is one of the best advantages of hair transplants performed in our clinic.
8. Improved self-esteem – Premature hair loss can be devastating for certain individuals and result in loss of self-esteem or confidence. The only option is to gain a youthful appearance or boost morale. Having hair loss can make you self-conscious or may lack self-confidence. Our sense of style and confidence is rooted in the hair’s appearance. But with the hair transplant performed at our clinic, you can revamp your looks and regain your confidence.
9. It is a straightforward procedure– Hair transplantation is a simple procedure at our clinic. It does not require any complicated pre-or post-operative procedures. Local anesthesia is administered to the patient during the process, usually completed in a single 4-5 hour sitting. You are not required to return to the clinic for additional sessions regularly.
10. Hair transplantation brings an aesthetic change – Hair transplantation brings natural-looking results that help to get an aesthetic change. It helps to boost self-confidence and self-esteem. The hair transplant offers a more confident look with a youthful appearance. In a nutshell, hair loss and restoration bring about a major change in your appearance. And usually, it is not uncommon for people to assume you are older when you are bald. Therefore, getting a hair transplant will restore both your youth and your age.
Cons of Hair Transplant
As with Any Treatment, a Hair Transplant Will Also Include Several Disadvantages That are as Follows
- Hair transplant includes a longer recovery period– The individual undergoing the hair transplant treatment will take a minimal 8-9 months of recovery time. They should strictly follow the post-operative instructions prescribed by the experts. Our certified experts would recommend you to follow up evaluations monthly after every session.
- Scarring – It is another major disadvantage in hair transplant treatment. The treatment would leave certain unnoticeable scars on areas of follicular insertions. Certain individuals would experience pain, swelling or other challenges during the initial days after the treatment.
- Chances of getting an infection – We suggest you take extreme care of the affected area of follicular insertions. It is recommended to abide by the post-operative instructions. If excessive bleeding or infection occurs, the patients can undergo several treatments to cure them. It should be remembered that dedicated medications like hair transplantation can cure the hair loss problem.
- You can experience tender scalp – Post the hair transplant, the recovery time for certain individuals and the scalp can experience tenderness. Our experts recommend certain nutritional supplements high in protein that are good for recovery. You have to take care of your scalp until it recovers completely.
- The transplant’s individual must have good health – Certain individuals may lack resistance or immunity. This is especially important in the case of androgenetic alopecia, a genetic condition that causes baldness. If the individual receiving the transplant has androgenetic alopecia, he should be aware that hair loss may occur even after the hair transplant procedure, necessitating a different treatment.
- Chances of hair fall or hair loss – There are chances that the individuals may undergo hair loss in the follicular inserted areas, with no signs of regrowth. The patients should understand the pros and cons of the treatment to avoid confusion.
- Bleeding and swelling – Certain patients may experience bleeding and swelling in sensitive areas of the head. However, it should subside within a few days with the help of the medications prescribed by our certified experts.
- Itching – One out of ten patients might experience itching post the hair transplant treatment. An itchy scalp is one of the side effects of hair transplantation. A common cause of an itchy scalp can be the occurrence of scabs that can be treated by applying shampoo. The patients can consult our experts if the itching issue exceeds tolerance.
- Numbness – It is one of the unavoidable effects of hair transplant. It usually occurs post-treatment and requires some time for recovery within 18 weeks.
- Damage to the follicles – Found very rarely in a few cases. It can occur during the treatment showing no signs of hair growth. However, they can be cured by performing other therapies.
Take Up the Hair Transplant Treatment at Vcare Aesthetics
The hair transplant treatment performed at our premium clinic is meant to offer natural-looking results. We are known to provide elite treatments that offer aesthetically desired results to our patients. We are known for providing a wide range of hair solutions that shows promising results for our patients. We are the pioneers in the field of trichology.
World-certified trichologists and dermatologists offer all our top-notch treatments. The international standard treatment is FDA-approved and proven to yield desired results. Our hair transplant treatment is a trademark procedure performed by our experts. We offer state-of-the-art facilities and top-class amenities, providing a one-stop destination for our clients regarding scalp-related problems. With a high success rate, this AHI hair transplant procedure at VCare will help permanently reverse balding. It is certified as the world’s most innovative technology
We hope the above-listed pointers gave you valuable insights regarding hair transplantation performed at our clinic. Our hair transplantation treatment provides a long-term solution to your hair loss and balding problems. It is the country’s best and most effective hair transplant treatment because it is a non-invasive surgery. Vcare’s treatment is the best option if you want permanent and natural-looking hair transplant solutions. Contact us for more information related to hair transplant treatment.